Future Job

I like to do two principal jobs. the first job i would to do is to be a free-lance graphic designer and do many types of design. like editorial design, create logos and corporal images, produce serigraphy material, make audiovisual productions and animations make illustrations or disc covers, i dont know! whatever the client wants. i like this job because you work the hours you like to and there is no boss pressing you, the only pressure is you and your client, id like also the creative side i think making things is very fun!. To do this job well i need to reinforce my graphic skills and make a good portfolio with well done jobs. I think im going to be good at this work because im studying to do this job so i have some experience on it.
The second job id like to do is to be a tattoo artist, i like drawing and im a tattoo fan so i practicing it for one day to be a part time tattoo artist.
I would like to travel a lot cause these jobs are too indoor for me and i like to be outside enjoying the city or the nature. I expect to earn a good salary to can pay for comfortable life with a house a car and travels.



Comentarios

  1. What a great jobs do you want dear Lorenzo, you will do some great designs in the future!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you'll be an incredible tattoo artist!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario