My Bucket List

I didnt think a lot about what is on my bucket list but i have some goals and wishes that i want to execute in my life. 
First thing that i think is one of the most important, its have a university degree, cause i want to make proud my family and be a profesional designer, and basically have a way to make a living. in this moment im working for that goal its a struggle all the time but neccesary.
In Second place i want to learn the art of tattooing, im working on that so i need to draw a lot to make designs and practice painting also know the tattoo machine technique and how it works.
Third thing i want to do in my bucket list, is do a barber shop course cause im a weekend time barber but i learn in a self-educated way so i need to be more profesional and secure and i think a course its gonna bring me that skills.
Other wish that i have in my bucket list is to know all south-american countries and then all of the world if i could!. I think its very important to know in first time our american coulture and see how it works in many different ways in all the countries. Until now i have been in three countries apart of Chile, like Argentina, Peru and bolivia.

Comentarios