Summer Plans

When the summer starts i want to work and save money for travelling, i was thinking to work on a store on christmas sale and also on weekend in barbering. I will go to maitencillo too for relaxing and work i have and uncle who is gonna bring me a job on his ice cream shop so i can stay in his house enjoy the beach and also gain some money. Im planing too visiting my family in the south side of the country specifically Valdivia were my dad lives with my two brothers and a lot of time that i didny see them so i think is necessary visit them, and maybe on the way to Valdivia visit my grandmother who lives in Molco wich is a town nearby Villarica.
On the free time that i will have in summer i want to continue my tattoo study by drawing, painting and tattooing all the dead times on week, also i want to spend time with my family and friends because in the study semester i dont have much time for that.
Through the year i was saving money too for a laser eye surgery so i am waiting for have time for do it and having a good and calm recovery with no class day with no screens and other things that make damage to my eyes.
The money that i expect to save with summer work, im going to spend it in travel to outside, i was thinking to travel to brazil or maybe to the north of perú.

Comentarios